COMPETITION FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Promoter: Organic Trade Board / Organic UK 18 Rooksbury Road, Andover, SP10 2LW - Not For Profit | Company Number 6582072
2. Entries are not limited, and participants can submit multiple entries via Instagram
3. Promotion opens Thursday 1st September 2022 00:01 to Friday 30th September 2022 23:59 (the ‘Promotional Period).
4. The promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
5. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
6. How to enter : follow Organic UK Instagram and tag a friend. Extra entries to the draw will be added every time an organic brand included in the prize is tagged in the comment
7. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No other expenses will be covered other than those that are expressly set out in these terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
7.b Please note products might vary and, in case, will be substituted with one of equivalent or superior value. Total value of the prize is £130 minimum.
8. Prize Allocation – Free Prize Draw: There are 25 prizes available during the promotional period with the prize draw, to take place from 1st September 2022 until 30th September 2022. The closing date for entries is midnight on the 30th September 2022. Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram within seven (7) working days of prize draw, and by the 15th October 2022. Contacted winners will need to provide their address where to send the prize within 10 working days of being contacted. Prizes will be sent to the postal address given, within twenty-eight (28) calendar days of winner providing their address. The prizes will be delivered either by Royal Mail or by another chosen courier with one attempt at delivery, if delivery is not possible it will be up to the homeowner to collect the package from the sorting office/arrange with courier. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. Any unclaimed or returned prizes will be used for other prize competitions or donated to a local charity. For any queries relating to prizes only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
12. Data Protection: The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion and will only share this personal information with other partners who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion (Prizes providers). This includes contacting the winner via email and publicising information about the prize winners on social media. The Promoter requests a postal address and an email / phone number to be used solely for the purpose of delivering the prize in the event of a win. Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter and Prize provider. If entrants choose to receive these future communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time. All entrants’ details will be deleted following the close of the promotion, unless entrants have opted-in to future marketing communications by OTB/Organic UK and the prize provider. Personal details of entrants who have opted-in to future marketing communications, won't be passed to a third party and will be retained by OTB/Organic UK only for this purpose only.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Instagram page howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.