Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter: Organic Trade Board / Organic UK, 18 Rooksbury Road, Andover, SP10 2LW - Not For Profit | Company Number 6582072
2. Entries are limited to one per person.
3. Promotion opens Monday 20th October 2020 00:01 to Saturday 31st October 2020 23:59 (the ‘Promotional Period).
4. The promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
5. All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions and participation signifies acceptance of these terms.
6. How to enter: Sign up to the newsletter on www.goorganicuk.com for one entry into the prize draw.
7. All prizes are subject to availability, non-transferable and non-exchangeable. No other expenses will be covered other than those that are expressly set out in these terms. No cash will be awarded in lieu of that prize or part of it. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of equal or greater value.
8. Prize Allocation – Free Prize Draw: There are 5 prizes available during the promotional period with the prize draw, to take place from 19th October 2020 and 31st October 2020. The closing date for entries is midnight on the 31st October 2020. Winners will be notified by email within seven (7) calendar days of prize draw, taking place by the 5th November. Contacted winners will need to provide their address where to send the prize within 10 days of being contacted. Prizes will be sent to the postal address given within twenty-eight (28) calendar days of winner providing their address. The prizes will be delivered directly by the brand providing the prize, either by Royal Mail or by their chosen courier with one attempt at delivery, if delivery is not possible it will be up to the homeowner to collect the package from the sorting office/arrange with courier. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any lost or delayed packages. For any queries relating to prizes only, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Winners may be asked to participate in publicity.
10. No responsibility can be accepted for incomplete or delayed entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding.
12. Data Protection: The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with other partners who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion (Prizes providers). This includes contacting the winner via email and publicising information about the prize winners on social media. The Promoter requests a postal address to be used solely for the purpose of delivering the prize in the event of a win. Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter and Prize provider. If entrants choose to receive these future communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time. All entrants’ details will be deleted following the close of the promotion, unless entrants have opted-in to future marketing communications by OTB/Organic UK and the prize provider. Personal details of entrants who have opted-in to future marketing communications, won't be passed to a third party and will be retained by OTB/Organic UK only for this purpose only.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details, which must be provided within ten (10) calendar days, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
14. The Promoter will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Instagram page howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries/claims. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law (including personal injury, death and fraud).
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect. 18. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.